Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wanderlust: New Zealand

When my friends and I studied abroad our junior year of college, we flew to opposite hemispheres: I went to London. They went to Australia.  While I fell in love with London deeply (oh those old bookstores and theaters!) I couldn't help but be a bit envious of my friends' adventures outdoors– driving around New Zealand, sky-diving, ice climbing.
All things utterly foreign to me. All things I now hope to do one day.
 
Some stunning photos of Hobbit country:



































(credits: 1. Hadar Israeli 2. Guillaume Madelin 3.Berkley Bedell 4. Daiga Buike, all via)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The exchange of ideas is a key part of the human experience, don't you think? I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...